Friday, April 6, 2012

Testing Week

This week, everyone tested, starting Tuesday. Some people call it state testing, other people call it SBAs. Well I got to stay home for three days because I had already pasted my HSQUE. The other students had to test on reading, writing, math, and a few grades had to test on science.

Next Monday, Tyler, Zach, Frankie, and I are traveling for the AA Meet/Prom. This year it will be focused on Technology. This years prom theme is going to be "Frosted Fairy Tale" or the color blue and white. Prom will be Thursday night and we come home Friday.

All of the fish we had in our fish tank, died. My teacher thinks that theres only one of the schools in the district that has fish anymore but she's not sure. We aren't sure why they died but now we just have to clean out the fish tank.

Thats it for this week, I probably won't post next week because we come home on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment