Wednesday, February 16, 2011

First post of the Chignik Lagoon School Blog

First post of the Chignik Lagoon School Blog. I created this blog as a project I have to do to become a Student Leader in the iLead program in our district. Our school is located on the Alaska Peninsula. In our school, we have about 13 students, K-12. Small school, I know.
We are one of 13 schools. We are also one village out of three starting with the name Chignik. Our school district is roughly the size of the state of West Virginia. We have a village website. http://www.chigniklagoon.net/
Feel free to check out our school district website www.lpsd.com It shows pictures of each of the villages and their locations on a map. It also gives links to see how our district is run and contact information for job options. In my next post I will tell you about some of the funtastic activates we have done in the past school year.

1 comment:

  1. Nice first post Bailey! I look forward to following your blog! : )

    ReplyDelete