Monday, March 19, 2012

Sorry about not posting on Friday

We were working on our science fair project for the AA Meet this year. This year, Zach, Frankie, Tyler, and I are going.

We are measuring the speed of light using a microwave. We take things such as hot dogs or anything else that can either explode or melt and microwave it. We watch for melting or bubbles or cracks, depending on what we use. We have already try marshmallows, hot dogs, twizzlers, and some chocolate chips. Before we began, Alex made us look up and explained the speed of light and the electromagnetic spectrum to us. The AA Meet/Prom will be from the 9th of April to the 13th.

Today I am leaving for a thing called Phase 2. The "Phases" are part of the "School to Life" program. Its a program that allows students to work on Employability standards while also learning to be more independent. We also get to job shadow some people with jobs we might want. I think I'll have lots of fun. I'll try to take some pictures but I never really think about it.

Thats it for now, I'll be gone for about two weeks so for the next two Fridays, there won't be anything that is posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment