Friday, September 9, 2011

CHIGNIK LAGOON SCHOOL ROCKS!


This week in Chignik Lagoon School (dun dun DUN!) the caterpillars have turned into beautiful butterflies. The butterflies are called Painted Lady butterflies and the elementary will take care of them for about a month. 








Next Tuesday, I will be leaving for an “iLead retreat”. Me and some other student leaders from the school district will be going to Nondalton a day early to make a lesson plan for the elementary students of Nondalton. My teacher was informed that I was supposed to bring a book about the leadership trait of kindness. I choose the book, The Giving Tree. Instead of everyone leaving on Saturday the 17th, everyone will now leave on Friday the 16th! Kasie; our school counselor will be traveling with Erin, the other cross-country runner, on the 14th. I will be traveling with another teacher from a different school.

Next week I will try to get my regular post in on Friday but I may be too tired when I get home. These meets and jamborees are very draining on everybody, especially the teachers and chaperones.

We have all been working hard at our online classes. We have had a couple problems with logging on but we will sort it out.

Over all this has been a good week. Kasie, our counselor and cross-country coach, came back yesterday from Chignik Lake. That is all for this week at Chignik Lagoon School (dun DUN DUN!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. fantastic! Your blogs just keep getting better and better- keep it up!

    ReplyDelete