Friday, April 8, 2011

State Testing *dun dun DUNNNN*

This week we had state testing. Reading was Tuesday, Writing on Wednesday, Math on Thursday and science on Friday (today). I, myself, thought it was a very boring week. The tests were kind of easy so I think I passed. But we won’t know about our scores until next school year. If I pass, then I never have to take them again! But if I don’t pass then I will re-take them next year. It’s been a long week. Our parents and community members brought snacks for everyone that was taking the tests.
Now that testing is over, we can do more fun things in school. But first we have to finish up any additional standards to finish our levels.  
Next week is the AA meet/Prom (athletics/academics). We made a Science Project because there is a Science Fair. There is also a talent show, it’s optional but we will figure out something. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment